How to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 without any computer
Following Yesterday’s surprise release of the new Pangu Jailbreak for iOS 9.2-9.3.3. Totoateam has managed to pack Pangu’s jailbreak so that it can be installed using Safari browser right on your device without any computer. It’s like Comex’s JailbreakMe.
- We recommend you should update your iDevice to iOS 9.3.3 first. Make a full backup using iTunes or iCloud. Remove any TouchID or password and disable FindMyiPhone from settings before proceeding for Jailbreak.
- Launch Safari web browser on your device and enter the following address: imokhles.com/pangujb/
- Tap on Install App button, then click on Install when Prompted.
- Wait untill app installs on your iDevice.
- Open settings and navigate to General>Device Management:
- Tap on the Profile and then Tap on Blue Trust Button.
- Now tap the Red Trust button and now go to your Homescreen after successfully trusting the profile.
- Launch the Pangu/PP app and allow the push notifications.
- Now, Tap on the circle in the middle of the app.
- Lock your iDevice using Sleep button and you will see a storage getting full and Pangu Notification.
- Wait for some time and your device should respring. Cydia is being added to your home screen and is preparing its filesystem. Wait and your should see Cydia on your Home Screen.
- Launch Cydia, and all your repositories will sync and now you can start installing tweaks you like.
Keep in mind that not all jailbreak tweaks are ready for iOS 9.3.3, so keep an eye on our iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak tweak compatibility post to see if your favorite jailbreak tweaks have been updated with support.