How to Remove PP App Store After iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak
If you’ve already followed the tutorial and installed the jailbreak, you might be worried of the Chinese annotated apps on your phone. The good thing is you can remove third-party PP app store to no ill effect.
- Open Cydia and navigate to the ‘Installed’ tab at the very bottom of the app
- Tap on ‘PP app’ for the list of installed packages (The app name begins with ‘PP’ followed by Chinese symbols)
- Tap on ‘Remove’ at the top right corner of your Cydia app
- A prompt will have you confirm the changes. Tap on the confirm button to initiate the uninstallation
- You’ll be presented with a black screen showing the progress. Once done, you can return to Cydia. The PP app store will be gone
What's your reaction?